"Museum of Welsh Life Amgueddfa Werin Cymru" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Fagans by Carmela71
Saint Fagans Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 335 photos
The Museum of Welsh Life opened in 1948, since then it has become the most popular attraction in Wales.
This Museum shows Wales people lived, worked .... over the last five hundred years!!!!!!!!!
Here you can learn about ancestors... it is very similar how my old grandparents used to live in the countryside in Spain....
The Museum stands in the grounds of St Fagans Castle, a late 16th century manor house
The park has around 30 or 40 original buildings, moved from various parts of Wales and re-erected to show how the people of Wales lived at various times in history.
The buildings include a school, a chapel, a Workmen's Institute, several workshops where craftsmen demonstrate their skills to the public.
- Cons:Daily 10.00am-5.00pm Closed 24th-26th December
- In a nutshell:Admission Free
This was another of the nearly 40 various buildings that were moved here from around Wales. I had never seem before a... more travel advice
Another typical example of what Saint Fagans Museum wanted to preserve. With it, they used to bring the coal from the... more travel advice
Carmela71's Related Pages
Saint Fagans Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welsh National History museum"
- "Museum of Welsh Life"
- "Museum of Welsh Life Amgueddfa Werin Cymru"
- "St Fagans: useum of Welsh Life"
- "Prettiest Village in Cardiff"
- "St Fagans - Home of the National History Museum"
- "Acres of Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Fagans
- Transportation in Saint Fagans
- Restaurants in Saint Fagans
- Shopping in Saint Fagans
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Fagans
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Fagans
- 24 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Saint Fagans?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Fagans
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Christmas Eve in Krakow"
- updated a Saint Fagans Travelogue "Sheeps travelogue for a Welsh page hehehehe"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Celtic Village (june 2002)"
- Wrote a Review Old Pig Sty in Saint Fagans Favorites
- Commented on one of Sharon's Saint Fagans travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues