"Bolonia Beach and ruins" Bolonia by Carmela71
Bolonia Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 35 photos
Where else you can go to the beach (an incredible sandy one with a massive dune), visit some roman ruins and have some fish sitting on a Chiringuito?
Ok there are more places around the Mediterraneo LOL, but this ones deserves a visit.
If you come from Algeciras you have to pass Tarifa, Punta Paloma beach and here it is .....
This roman city was one of the most importante due to its situation, as all the boats comming from Africa for commerce... more travel advice
Carmela71's Related Pages
Bolonia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dunes and roman ruins"
- "Bolonia, a beautiful little town"
- "Bolonia Beach and ruins"
- "Bolonia - Old Roman City"
- "Ruined Roman City set in a Spectacular Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolonia
- Transportation in Bolonia
- Restaurants in Bolonia
- Warnings and Dangers in Bolonia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bolonia
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Bolonia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolonia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues