"Another hidden beauty in Andalucia" Top 5 Page for this destination Arcos de la Frontera by Carmela71

Arcos de la Frontera Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 166 photos

Incredible Scenary

My interest over this city came through VT as many people said it was the nicer white village of Andalucia and many tours guides say, this should be the starting point of the white villages tour.

I founded incredible but needs some improvements to be able to compete with places as Ronda (that’s my personal opinion).

What I loved was the scenery, the views....

All Photos had been take by me or Stace (Beach_dog)

The city is placed on the top of the cliff, with incredible views of all the countryside and the lake.

You can see here the influence of the cultures that had lived around, where Muslim and gothic mixes.

• Last visit to Arcos de la Frontera: Jan 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 26, 2004

• bugalugs's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2005 at 8:43 AM

Someone I know visited here this summer and said how lovely it was, I really enjoyed your page.

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2005 at 5:58 PM

Dont mind me .. just plotting my way through the White towns ... hehehehe .. Nice one here !! :-)

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2004 at 3:42 PM

Arcos is one of those hidden little gems in Spain that probably doesn't get the recognition it deserves! Great pages!!

• rozehill's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2004 at 2:28 AM

Gorgeous pictures, lovely one of San Pedro's Church

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2004 at 2:32 AM

Carmen it looks like you will have to quit your job and go with us traveling when we visit, there is just SOOOOOOOOO much to see ^O^

• manuelEB's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2004 at 7:07 AM

"Colgado de un barranco duerme mi pueblo blanco..."

• Hosell's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2004 at 3:39 PM

Andalucia es increible!! hay tanto por ver,espero ver est maginifica ciudad la proxima vez que vaya por allí!!!!!

Carmela71

“Life is full of surprises Never say never”

Badges & Stats in Arcos de la Frontera

Have you been to Arcos de la Frontera?

Latest Activity in Arcos de la Frontera