Córdoba Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Carmela71
Córdoba Warnings and Dangers: 19 reviews and 16 photos
Unbelievable. We try to get accommodation during the festival of the Patios, with no luck at all!
Prices of hostels up to 100 Euros
hotels that normally you can get for 50 Euros, were up to 175 Euros!
So if you plan going on May book in advance a few months before! do not leave it for last minute
While walking along this little streets, you will be safe, as there are lots of tourist (at least during the day, I had never been at night)
Just be careful of the gypsies around trying to sell you Rosemary and trying to read the future on your hands....
Unless you want feel 45 C degrees or more (that is on the shadow) ...
I had been once in July and August and I promised myself never to come again on that time!
Well it is called the frying pan of Andalucia, now you know why!
More Reviews (37)
- See All Festival of the Patios Cordobeses
- See All San Rafael at the roman bridge
- See All Rumbo
- See All You will feel they only want your money
Carmela71's Related Pages
Córdoba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "City of Roman, Moorish and Castilian cultures"
- "Cordoba-The center of Al-Andalus"
- "CORDOBA,in the heart of Andalucia"
- "CORDOBA: CITY OF THREE CULTURES"
- "Magical Córdoba"
- "The Mezquita, Tortilla de Espanola, and Heat!"
- "Cordoba--A RIch Blend of Culture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Córdoba
- Hotels in Córdoba
- Transportation in Córdoba
- Nightlife in Córdoba
- Restaurants in Córdoba
- Shopping in Córdoba
- Warnings and Dangers in Córdoba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Córdoba
- 40 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 62 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Córdoba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Córdoba
- updated a Córdoba Travel Page "Back after a few years ... new page to come!"
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Christmas Eve in Krakow"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cordoba with friends"
- Wrote a Review Festival of the Patios Cordobeses in Córdoba Local Customs
- Commented on one of Maillekeul's Córdoba travel pages
Photos in CórdobaSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (201)
- Cathedral / Mosque- 133 Reviews, 321 Photos
- Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos- 74 Reviews, 188 Photos
- STREETS AND PATIOS OF CÓRDOBA...- 30 Reviews, 92 Photos
- Roman Bridge- 23 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Calahorra tower- 18 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Moorish mills- 10 Reviews, 29 Photos
- La juderia- 22 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Patio de los Naranjos- 10 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Sinagoga- 16 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Cathedral Mosque the Mihrab- 11 Reviews, 26 Photos
See All Córdoba Things to Do