"Gaudix.... Just came back (under construction)" Top 5 Page for this destination Guadix by Carmela71
Guadix Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 148 photos
Guadix has been ocupied since the prehistorical times, Iberos, Romans also were settled here.
The Arabs construyed here the Alcazaba, and later on the cristians constryed the Cathedral
Other visits are: Iglesia de Santiago and the Bario de las cuevas
This is the most tipical thing of Guadix
People still living in real caves, adapted to the necesitties, cold in summer and warm in winter .....
Lots of Dolmes at the north and at the south a beautiful castle at Calahorra and the Sierra nevada park
All Photos had been take by me or Stace (Beach_dog)
Great value and tastefull... 5 euros for 3 chocolates, one coffe, and two raciones of churros.. amaizing!! more travel advice
Carmela71's Related Pages
Guadix Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gaudix.... Just came back (under construction)"
- "Two days in a cave."
- "Wierd and Wonderful"
- "GUADIX, ESPAÑA (SPAIN)"
- "Come for the Choir, stay for the cave homes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guadix
- Hotels in Guadix
- Nightlife in Guadix
- Restaurants in Guadix
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guadix
- 12 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Guadix?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guadix
Photos in GuadixSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues