"Lerma, at the Arlanza river" Lerma by Carmela71
Lerma Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 41 photos
Lerma, has been always in my memory as it was the place where the bus stopped before arriving to Aranda from Bilbao. I always loved to stop there as it meaned I was going to see grampa soon!!! lol (what can i say I was the spoil grandaughter hehehehe)
Last christmas due to mistaken timetables, after the meting of madrid, isntead of taking the bus to Aranda, we had to take the one to Burgos, so we stopped here, adn my family came to pick up us.
since that day, I am hearing to Stace saying " Carmen we have to come back, that castle on the top is great". he also checked on web apges (of course Sirricahrd had already a page lol) and at the end we visited this summer ...
This Palace houses the Parador hotel of 4 stars and excellent restuarants. The Parador is located in the Ducal Palace... more travel advice
In the square of Santa Ana is the sepulcre of the Cura Merino (el guerrillero). If you go to the end of the aquare you... more travel advice
Carmela71's Related Pages
Lerma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Palace and Duke of Lerma"
- "Old buildings and lamb"
- "Lerma, at the Arlanza river"
- "Under construction"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lerma
- Hotels in Lerma
- Transportation in Lerma
- Restaurants in Lerma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lerma
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Lerma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lerma
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues