"Malaga & Costa del Sol UNDER RECONSTRUCTION....." Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga by Carmela71
Málaga Travel Guide: 940 reviews and 2,500 photos
After living in Malaga for four years, I do not have many photos (apart of the typical ones of partying lol, typical university times hehehe and as you can imagine they are banned here). Even if I studied tourism I was an expert in being guide in other cities in Spain, and for a while I did not knew much about the city where I was living.
But Malaga has an interesting cathedral and churches, some interesting museums, specially now that the new Picasso Museum has been open, and a great night life, or at least It used to be….
The best is the feria on the 2nd or 3rd week of august
y escondido tras las cañas duerme mi primer amor,
llevo tu luz y tu olor por dondequiera que vaya,
y amontonado en tu arena guardo amor, juegos y penas
Yo que en la piel tengo el sabor amargo del llanto eterno
que han vertido en tí cien pueblos, de Algeciras a Estambul,
para que pintes de azul sus largas noches de invierno.
A fuerza de desventuras tu alma es profunda y oscura.
A tus atardeceres rojos se acostumbraron mis ojos
como el recodo al camino. Soy cantor, soy embustero,
me gusta el juego y el vino, tengo alma de marinero.
¡Qué le voy a hacer si yo nací en el Mediterráneo...!
Hy!!!! I found the statue of the first vt tourist that came to Ronda.... making a photo to update his page lol!!!
Here are some must do excursions around my area:
Antequera and the Torcal Natural Park
Marbella (Puerto Banus, Old town, Mountains)
Ojen, Coin, Refugio del Juanara
Nerja & Frigiliana, my favorite white village
....... and more and more...
All Photos had been take by me or Stace (Beach_dog)
- Pros:Sun, peace ... all you wnat to find...........
- Cons:too crowded in summer... and driving!!!
- In a nutshell:Love it! And can not see myself living in another place!
Not everyone has to like bullfights or the bull culture, but I ask respect for people that like it. We are free to... more travel advice
At Calle Granada we can find this classic in between the Picasso Museum and Plaza de la Merced. It was famous by the... more travel advice
- Calle Larios
- See All Flying from Spain
- See All Nice buildings
- See All Dolmen de Antequera
Carmela71's Related Pages
Málaga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALAGA LA BELLA"
- "MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL""
- "MAGNIFICENT MALAGA"
- "There's more to Malaga than the airport"
- "Malaga & Costa del Sol UNDER RECONSTRUCTION....."
- "The Fortress and castle on top ranks high"
- "A day and a bit, then two days......"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Málaga
- Hotels in Málaga
- Transportation in Málaga
- Nightlife in Málaga
- Restaurants in Málaga
- Shopping in Málaga
- Warnings and Dangers in Málaga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Málaga
- 60 Reviews
- 83 Photos
- 122 Forum posts
- 122 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Málaga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Málaga
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Christmas Eve in Krakow"
- updated a Málaga Travelogue "February 2006, Wals & Lori visit to Alcazaba"
- Uploaded a Photo to "February 2006, Wals & Lori visit to Alcazaba"
- Wrote a Review Antonio Banderas? in Málaga Restaurants
- Commented on one of ALSAGOFF's Málaga travel pages
Photos in MálagaSee All Photos (83)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues