Marbella Transportation Tips by Carmela71 Top 5 Page for this destination
Marbella Transportation: 27 reviews and 28 photos
Restaurant of the airport
You can check the predicted arrival and departure times of planes flying into and out of Málaga airport by using this link to the official Spanish airlines agency.
The page in English should be ready soon.
In this area bus is the only option if you do not wanna rent a car (and trafic can be our nightmare in summer seriously lol) ....
Timetables are not very trustfull but they will give you and idea, for more information about other buses ..take a look at www.marbella.com at buses timetables...
MARBELLA-GRANADA (2h 45mins.) DIRECT BUS, there are more, but this one will let you visit the city for a quick day, you may not enjoy as much Granada as if you stay a day, but .... well it depends on the time you have.... the price is very good € 11,94
I do nto put all the times, just the earlier ones and the last ones to give you an idea... Remeber that timetables sometimes change...
9:00 (first direct and last direct to Granada from Marbella) 18:55
From Granada to Marbella, first direct one at
9:00* and last one 20:00*
buy tickets to Alhambra on advance
MARBELLA-LA LINEA (GIBRALTAR), the station is less than five minutes walking to the border ....
Duration is 1h 20mins. and price is€ 4,50 Cheaper that all the roganised excursions ...
As you know timetables change very often but this will give you and idea
Departures from Marbella
Departures from La Linea (Gibraltar)
Normally there is a bus every half an hour, and sometimes every hour ..
But I will suggest to take the direct ones, as it is nearly the same price and 45 minutes as they go through the toll motorroad
Departures from Málaga
Departures from Marbella
Saturdays are not always this ones
Phone: Price: € 4,18
Cost: Euros 4.20 one way
Journey time: 45 minutes.
In winter there is only a bus that goes and comes (for times check photo), and in summer there is one every 45 minutes...
Other Contact: Tel: 952 36 01 91
Phone: 0034 952 76 44 01
look this luxurious .... as that the only thing we can afford snif sniff (at least in my case, i still can manage with my little Fiat punto)
More Reviews (130)
- See All Close to the Golf course
- See All Hipercor at Puerto banus
- See All Indian Restaurants at Marbella
- See All Zimbabwe at Old town
- See All SELWO PARK
- See All Feria de Muestras
- See All 1st November 2002
- See All The Venus of Marbella
- See All Relocation here? Foreigners department...
- See All Marbella´s Sunsets (1 january 2003)
- See All JEEP & DOLPHIN ADVENTURE
- tourist Office in marbella
Carmela71's Related Pages
Marbella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marbella (under permanent construction)"
- "VALENTINE'S DAY IN MARBELLA"
- "Marbella - My New Home"
- "Marbella, luxury in the Costa del Sol"
- "Marbella we Love you"
- "MINI MINI VT MEETINGS"
- "VT MEETING IN MARBELLA,MAY 2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marbella
- Hotels in Marbella
- Transportation in Marbella
- Nightlife in Marbella
- Restaurants in Marbella
- Shopping in Marbella
- Warnings and Dangers in Marbella
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marbella
- 137 Reviews
- 143 Photos
- 95 Forum posts
- 116 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Marbella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marbella
- Uploaded a Photo to " Dreamer's: DJ Sessions For clubbers"
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Christmas Eve in Krakow"
- updated a Marbella Travel Page "Marbella (under permanent construction)"
- Commented on one of Igraine's Marbella travel pages
- Wrote a Review Close to the Golf course in Marbella Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues