"Marbella (under permanent construction)" Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella by Carmela71
Marbella Travel Guide: 583 reviews and 2,091 photos
Marbella´s motto "A Way of Life" is a real thing.
Apart that i live here and it seems a luxurious resort (a favourite location with the rich and famous), also has the special soul of a typical Andalucia city with a cosmopolitan look.
For that you only have to explore the back streets in the old part of town.
Also you could also enjoy a walk throughout the natural park of Sierra de las Nieves (7 km from Marbella to the mountain) or Sierra Blanca (similar) and go to Mirador de Juanar (maybe this photo is not the most representative of Marbella but can show its beauty)
Even if I have been living in different countries (E ngland, G ermany & Spain)around Europe, this is where I prefer to live.
Probably is too t ourist, yes I know that. But this is the place to call my home.
I have been able to live in other cities in Spain: Bilbao, Burgos, Madrid, Málaga or Cadiz, but there is nothing in comparison with them. You are able to find peace, if you need it (well sometimes not always, hahaha), fun, beach, sun (rain mostly this winter)...
I am lucky to live here. You can find people from so many countries, cultures ... that you do not need to travel to met them. Sometimes I forget that I am in Spain, when I spend all the day, speaking in English
Most of the people pass through Marbella, visiting the shops, Puerto Banus, etc and forget to visit Marbella´s gem, its old town.
The old town of a typical Andalucia city with its narrow streets and small squares, flowers over the whites houses....
I will try to show you its beauty on my must do activities, trying to guide you through a itinerary around the Old town and another roman remains
All Photos had been take by me or Stace (Beach_dog)
- Pros:Is my city!
- Cons:Traffic and crowded in summer
- In a nutshell:After living in others...... THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIVE
This is at the Old town, I use to go often to the pub downstairs, but never been at the restuarant until the other... more travel advice
- See All Close to the Golf course
- See All Zimbabwe at Old town
- See All SELWO PARK
- See All Chicking flights information of Malaga...
- See All Feria de Muestras
- See All 1st November 2002
- See All The Venus of Marbella
- See All Relocation here? Foreigners department...
- See All Marbella´s Sunsets (1 january 2003)
- See All JEEP & DOLPHIN ADVENTURE
- tourist Office in marbella
Been to Marbella?Share your travels with the world!
Carmela71's Related Pages
Marbella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marbella (under permanent construction)"
- "VALENTINE'S DAY IN MARBELLA"
- "Marbella - My New Home"
- "Marbella, luxury in the Costa del Sol"
- "Marbella we Love you"
- "VT MEETING IN MARBELLA,MAY 2006"
- "Beautiful Marbella"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marbella
- Hotels in Marbella
- Transportation in Marbella
- Nightlife in Marbella
- Restaurants in Marbella
- Shopping in Marbella
- Warnings and Dangers in Marbella
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marbella
- 137 Reviews
- 143 Photos
- 95 Forum posts
- 107 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Marbella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marbella
- updated a Marbella Travelogue "August 2002 mini meeting with BEACH DOG"
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Christmas Eve in Krakow"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Marbella (under permanent construction)"
- Commented on one of Igraine's Marbella travel pages
- Wrote a Review Close to the Golf course in Marbella Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues