"3000 years of History" Medina Sidonia by Carmela71
Medina Sidonia Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 119 photos
A must do with no doubt!
This city has as much history as Cadiz.
First occupied by the Phoenicians, alter the Romans and Muslim.
You can find rests of the roman city that was previously and also you can enjoy the Moorish style streets and the castle and churches....
There is so much to see that you need more hours that what you first think lol.
We had to see it twice as when we first arrived there was an incredible fog, and by the time we had done most of the visiting, the sun came back and the fog disappeared... so we went back to the same spots .... I guess it is not going to be my last visit.
Behind the church and in direction to the castle you can see the old rests of the Alcazar. They are working right now... more travel advice
there are some stamps related to Andalucia that can be found in many villages, one is these, the fountains. Here not... more travel advice
Carmela71's Related Pages
Medina Sidonia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City Of Sidon"
- "And out of the mist appeared a city."
- "ANCIENT HILL- TOP VILLAGE"
- "3000 years of History"
- "MEDINA SIDONIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Medina Sidonia
- Transportation in Medina Sidonia
- Restaurants in Medina Sidonia
- Shopping in Medina Sidonia
- Warnings and Dangers in Medina Sidonia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Medina Sidonia
- 15 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Medina Sidonia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Medina Sidonia
Photos in Medina SidoniaSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues