"Puerto Banus" Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Banus by Carmela71

Puerto Banus Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 288 photos

under construction

Puerto Banus is located just west of Marbella, before you reach San Pedro de Alcantara.

I love this view since I was a child and I came for first time to Marbella, the port, the sea and at the end the mountain views.... and ideal setting isn’t it?

That’s Marbella and ideal place to live... really

The area is occupied by designer boutiques and restaurants.

The marina is full of large expensive yachts and smaller ones, Shaf - King Fahd's boat is moored near the old tower and is a well known point of reference.

Apart from drinking a coffee in a terrace while watching the coming and going of Ferrari's and Bentley's, the most popular activity is probably shopping.

All top designer labels are here as Gianni Versace, Hermes, Ralph Lauren and DKNY.

Actually after a long weekend of sales shopping I realise that not many cities on the world have the amount of shops, luxurious, medium and cheap .. that we have, lucky place to live ehehehehe

All Photos had been take by me or Stace (Beach_dog)

• Intro Updated Mar 6, 2004

• made_ofstone's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2008 at 4:33 PM

Hi Carmen how are you keeping? love the pages..i will be staying in puerto banus in two weeks time with my girlfriend..cant wait!!! hope the weather is good!!

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2006 at 11:11 PM

BEST NIGHTLIFE TIP in Puerto Banus – Location: Apt 35, Playa Rocio (near Helicopteros). 21 and Over. Unlimited cocktails & Hors D’Oeuvres. Happy Hour EVERY Hour. Music: Salsa & Techno. Dress Code: Clothing Optional ;-)) Contact: GG, Willy, Janet, or Breya

• alucas's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2006 at 11:04 AM

Very interesting page, don't know if we will have time to get there this time !

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2005 at 6:58 PM

nice Nice NICE !!

• binnie's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2004 at 3:19 PM

I missed this area when I was in Marbella.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2003 at 9:55 PM

Hi Carmen I am starting to get excited allready still two months to go we definetely have to see Puerto Banus again ,your page brings it all back to me again ,your pictures are great,see you soon Carmen.

• patrikske's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2003 at 1:01 PM

Must be a lovely place. Good job !

• Moorsey's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2003 at 2:02 PM

My boat and my car, you must have been there the same time as me... haha.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2003 at 1:16 PM

It's a pity I had only daylife there :-)). Love your restaurant tip: "Favorite Dish: The owners are from Valladolid" - should we eat them? :-)))

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2003 at 2:21 AM

Looks like a nice Spanish Riviera, nightlife seems to be nice here.

Carmela71

“Life is full of surprises Never say never”

Badges & Stats in Puerto Banus

Have you been to Puerto Banus?

Latest Activity in Puerto Banus