"under construction" Tintagel by Carmela71
Tintagel Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 173 photos
This is the old post office of Tintagel, owned by the National trust, nice building isnt it?
When i had in mind visiting Cornwall I knew I was going to see beutiful landscapes, but I really did not though I would like it so much!
Not sure but you can not see the castle from here, and my camera made photos in strange coloours snif snif...
Here we are we arrived there, park and begna to walk to the famous Arthur castle
Beautiful pub with incredible views in Trebarwith more travel advice
Carmela71's Related Pages
Tintagel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tintagel Castle and Church"
- "Tintagel - A wonderful surprise!"
- "The legend of King Arthur"
- "Tintagel - the most beautiful place in England"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tintagel
- Hotels in Tintagel
- Restaurants in Tintagel
- Shopping in Tintagel
- Warnings and Dangers in Tintagel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tintagel
- 10 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Tintagel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tintagel
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues