"Avdat and Ein Avdat National Parks on constructio" Top 5 Page for this destination Mizpe Ramon by Carmela71
Mizpe Ramon Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 295 photos
Avdat is well located for the spice route by the Nabateans as stop place for caravanes, where the roads to Petra and Eilat converge and continue to the Mediterranean coast.
The Ein Avdat national park shows as the great canyon in its lenght at the Negev.
At the opening of the canyon you can see the water descends into two deep pools in a series of waterfalls.
It is a beautiful, steep waterfall where one can find ibexes, as you see on the photo
- In a nutshell:Try to have a Sandstorm to enjoy it more ;-)
See the scultures that you can find outside the national park, showing aprt of the daily life of the city. We found... more travel advice
Two Byzantine churches stay so close to each other that you can confuse thinking is only one (specially if you see only... more travel advice
Carmela71's Related Pages
Mizpe Ramon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "En Avdat Canyon"
- "Nabatean Ruins, Canyons and Sand Storm in Avdat."
- "Avdat and Ein Avdat National Parks on constructio"
- "The Ramon Nature Reserve"
- "Mitzpe Ramon - city on the EDGE"
- "Mizpe Ramon and Ramon Crater"
- "Mitzpe Ramon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mizpe Ramon
- Hotels in Mizpe Ramon
- Transportation in Mizpe Ramon
- Restaurants in Mizpe Ramon
- Warnings and Dangers in Mizpe Ramon
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mizpe Ramon
- 17 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Mizpe Ramon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mizpe Ramon
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Christmas Eve in Krakow"
- updated a Mizpe Ramon Travel Page "Avdat and Ein Avdat National Parks on constructio"
- Wrote a Review Caravan scultures at Avdat in Mizpe Ramon Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Caravan scultures at Avdat"
- Commented on one of Beach_dog's Mizpe Ramon travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues