"Day 2: Excursion to Golan Heights" Qiryat Shemona by Carmela71
Qiryat Shemona Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 49 photos
The Golan is one of the least visited and known regions of Israel.
For the nature lover the Golan has much to offer.
This is a mountainous region in the north of Israel.
The borders are the Mount Hermon at the North, the Yarmukh Valley in the south, the Rukd River in the east and the Hula Valley and Sea of Galilee in the west
We crossed the Druze section, and stoped in a shop around. We saw this man, and we stopped asking for directions and... more travel advice
That night we slept on Rosh Pinna this little house was wonderful. In the morning after a relaxing breakfast at the... more travel advice
Carmela71's Related Pages
Qiryat Shemona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I really meant the North - Galil and Golan"
- "this will be my golan heights page i guesse :-)"
- "Day 2: Excursion to Golan Heights"
- "landscape near banyas,golan heights"
- "Qiryat Shmona Area"
- "Kiriat Shemona"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Qiryat Shemona
- Hotels in Qiryat Shemona
- Restaurants in Qiryat Shemona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Qiryat Shemona
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Qiryat Shemona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qiryat Shemona
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues