Buenos Aires Hotel Tips by swesn
Buenos Aires Hotels: 32,957 reviews and 374 photos
Plaza San Martin & the English Clock Tower
- Excellent, excellent location for a relatively cheap hostel (by Buenos Aires standards). It is merely two blocks from Calle Lavalle, a busy pedestrian mall with EVERYTHING available and three blocks from Calle Florida, the other busy pedestrian mall with A LOT MORE OF EVERYTHING available.
- Living room has a large flat-screen TV set and a huge selection of English movies for your selection.
- Beds are very comfortable and toilets clean. The fan is very powerful.
- Super friendly staff
- Lockers are available
- Breakfast is a pathetic little ‘alfajor’ – a yo-yo-sized sweet biscuit thingie with dulce de leche in between and dunked in white chocolate.
- Kitchen is too tiny to be put to good use.
Dorms : 21.50 Arg Peso if you stay more than 3 nights. (2003)
Address: Viamonte 887
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: On Viamonte, between Esmeralda and Suipacha. Two blocks parallel to Lavalle.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (43)
- See All BUENOS AIRES : PLAZA SAN MARTIN
- See All BUENOS AIRES: ONCE
- See All BUENOS AIRES: DIVINE PANCAKES
- See All BUENOS AIRES : SPANISH PROGRAM
swesn's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 44 Reviews
- 76 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
Photos in Buenos AiresSee All Photos (76)
Read real reviews about Buenos Aires Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Argentina Intro, 109 reviews, 80 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 70 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 92 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 12 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 52 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chile Intro, 49 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuba Intro, 52 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Russia Intro, 44 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (23)
- La Boca- 123 Reviews, 226 Photos
- San Telmo- 136 Reviews, 203 Photos
- Recoleta- 157 Reviews, 230 Photos
- Plaza de Mayo- 137 Reviews, 205 Photos
- 9 de Julio Avenue- 47 Reviews, 83 Photos
- Recoleta - Cementerio de la Recoleta- 45 Reviews, 137 Photos
- El Obelisco- 54 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Tango- 49 Reviews, 64 Photos
- Florida Street- 44 Reviews, 60 Photos
- Puerto Madero and Catalina's- 67 Reviews, 118 Photos
See All Buenos Aires Things to Do