"Milano" Milan by vivimero
Milan Travel Guide: 2,882 reviews and 7,326 photos
Not just for shoppers but also for lovers of art.
I think that you must come to Milan because is not all industry and shopping but has churches and basiliche, old and with important paintings. In Rozzano Vecchio the small church is painted by Bernardino Luini.
amazing.. it's the translation of the sculture that there is in new york on the 6th ave. i really liked it! more travel advice
vivimero's Related Pages
Milan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MILAN - As I've always wanted to visit"
- "Home sweet home!"
- "La Dolce Vita In Milano ;-)"
- "Milan - surprising and fascinating"
- "Visconti? Sforza? Leonardo? Just Milan!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milan
- Hotels in Milan
- Transportation in Milan
- Nightlife in Milan
- Restaurants in Milan
- Shopping in Milan
- Warnings and Dangers in Milan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milan
- 36 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 21 Forum posts
- 84 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milan
- Wrote a Review statues in piazza della scala about Theater alla Scala in Milan Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "statues in piazza della scala"
- Posted in Travel Milan Forum "Re: First time in Milan.. please..."
- updated a Milan Travel Page "Milano"
- Commented on one of KelsoTravels's Milan travel pages
Photos in MilanSee All Photos (53)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 36 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Capri Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lenno Intro, 5 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues