"Tourists, tourists everywhere." Orlando by danmcf
Orlando Travel Guide: 3,195 reviews and 6,253 photos
You'll find many more tips on Orlando here at VT. Suffice it to say we made the obligatory stop on our recent trip to visit our daughter in Florida.
Orlando and Las Vegas are the 2 US cities that can be summed up best by saying they are towns that tourism built.
We only had time for one park this visit so we opted for Universal's Island's of Adventure. One of the newest theme parks in the Orlando area, with several themed areas. Jurasic Park was my wifes favorite!
You'll find many, many choices when deciding where to stay. Being members of the Hilton Grand Vacation Club, we opted to their newest resort along International Drive.
We arrived just a few days after huricane Charlie came through and there were several trees down throughout the property.
- Pros:Lots to do, especially for families
- In a nutshell:Family vacation heaven
danmcf's Related Pages
Orlando Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"
- "orlando florida"
- "take it from a local..."
- ""When You Wish Upon a Star.....""
- "Orlando, Florida"
- "Disney and Universal Studios"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Orlando
- Hotels in Orlando
- Transportation in Orlando
- Nightlife in Orlando
- Restaurants in Orlando
- Shopping in Orlando
- Warnings and Dangers in Orlando
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orlando
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Orlando?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orlando
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 37 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Venice Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Iceland Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos