"Beautiful Rockingham" Rockingham by Steve-H

Rockingham Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 246 photos

Fleur`s home town.

Head south of Perth for about 50 kilometers and you will find the beautiful little town of Rockingham, not too far from Port Kennedy where we were staying with Fleur and Jaime. This is Fleurs home town and we loved it. Small, friendly and clean with great beaches and wonderful restaurants, I wonder what it was like when she was growing up here?
Last year we came here and i fell in love with a shirt but had no cash on me, a year later we returned and it was still there, i snatched it up!
If you fancy a funky shirt try Surf Mania - shop 1, `The Boardwalk` 7 Railway Terrace, Palm Beach W.A 6168 (08)9592 9101
There are a couple of nice fish & chip shops in the town and a new tapas bar (bit pricey) The sea front gets busy on a Friday night but everything closes early so get out there and have a few drinks while you can!

Lunch by the beach.

I can't remember too much about it, i think i had Fish, fellow VT member Travelinsheep was there, I was so relaxed that after lunch i simply had to wade into that beautiful water.

Rockingham, it's cleaner than London

• Pros:Small, friendly and great beaches
  • Cons:Couldn`t find any.
  • In a nutshell:Almost quaint, has a great butcher.
  • Last visit to Rockingham: Mar 2010
  • Intro Updated Jun 30, 2012

Comments

Steve-H

“NO BAR TOO FAR!”

Badges & Stats in Rockingham

Have you been to Rockingham?