My Favorite Pages

Attard

Bugibba

Travel Map

Aunt_Bertha Dec 15, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Dear Anne, wishing you a joyful Christmas season and a new year full of good health and happiness!

Aunt_Bertha Jul 15, 2015 at 1:16 PM

Hi Anne, have a wonderful birthday, wishing you happiness, good health, and the best of luck throughout your coming "new year"! I'm thinking of you and I'll raise a glass of wine to your health on the week-end! I hope you're having a great day and a delicious birthday cake! :-)

Aunt_Bertha Dec 16, 2014 at 2:29 AM

I know it's early but better than too late: have a fantastic holiday season and a fabulous new year, dear Anne!

Xemx Dec 16, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Thanks Aunty Bertha, hope you have a great Christmas, enjoy the New Year celebrations x

Aunt_Bertha Dec 23, 2013 at 5:03 AM

Dear Anne, wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a happy and healthy new year! :-)

Xemx Dec 24, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Same to you aunt, have a super duper Christmas and a very happy New year!

Maurizioago's Profile Photo
Maurizioago May 11, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Good evening!!! How are things there?

Aunt_Bertha Mar 26, 2013 at 5:15 AM

Happy Easter, Anne! What's up and how are you doing? I hope you're fine and everything is ok. Any travel plans for Easter? We wanted to take some day trips in the area, but the weather is awful, just like in mid-winter. Today it's even snowing a little...!! I'm desperately waiting for spring. I'll bet it's nice in Malta :-) Take care!

Xemx Mar 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Happy Easter, Aunt Bertha! All quiet here. No travel plans yet. On Saturday I got sunburnt during a walk along the promenade...I think that answers any questions about the weather in Malta :-)

• Aunt_Bertha's Profile Photo
    Aunt_Bertha Mar 28, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Thanks for the Malta weather update. How lucky you are in Malta :-) I'm green with envy - and blue from the weather here ;-) Would you send some sun and a gentle spring breeze, pleeeeaaase? As soon as you can?? ;-)

WXWXR's Profile Photo
WXWXR Dec 28, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Many thanks and a good 2013 to you!

Maurizioago's Profile Photo
Maurizioago Dec 24, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Have a merry Christmas and a very good 2013!!!!

Xemx Jan 10, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Hello Maurizio! That's very nice, I hope you enjoyed Trieste!

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Maurizioago Jan 10, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I enjoyed a lot Trieste, but I ate too much pasta (noodles)!!!! Ciao!

rosata's Profile Photo
rosata Dec 24, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Merry Christmas and Super 2013 to you!

Xemx Dec 25, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, hope the weather has improved over there, it's lovely and sunny here!

• rosata's Profile Photo
    rosata Dec 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Today we have more rain and gloom - last night on the BBC they promised us the wettest Christmas holiday for 100 years! Enjoy your lovely sunny day :-))

Aunt_Bertha Dec 18, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Hi Niece Anne ;-) Have a wonderful Christmas and a totally happy and healthy new year! Auntie Bertha

Xemx Dec 24, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Happy Christmas aunty ;-) Have a great day and a wonderful New Year! Anne

• Aunt_Bertha's Profile Photo
    Aunt_Bertha Dec 28, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Thank you! I did...well, Christmas for now - 2013 is still on its way. I hope yours was pleasant, too. I sent you mail to your external e-mail address.