"A work related trip" Top 5 Page for this destination Shenzhen by Alain_Smeets
Shenzhen Travel Guide: 484 reviews and 1,233 photos
I was several times in Shenzhen for my work, but was always located in the factory area close to my work. One weekend we visited the theme parks in the city and another half day we spend some time in waterworld.
If you want to know how to obtain a China Visa you can read about this in the previous tip, just click on the link.
- In a nutshell:Work, work and some things to see and do
Take the KCR towards Lo Wu, this is the mainland boundary, it’s at the border between China and Hong Kong. There is a... more travel advice
In this Park you can see 55 minority groups of China. You can see some houses and you can learn about their dresses,... more travel advice
Alain_Smeets' Related Pages
Shenzhen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "shenzhen adventures"
- "Shenzen - Economic liberation"
- "Fuyong & Shenzhen - Trip to the Pearl River Delta"
- "A work related trip"
- "Shenzhen = $ Shopping $"
- "Shenzhen (深圳)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shenzhen
- Hotels in Shenzhen
- Transportation in Shenzhen
- Nightlife in Shenzhen
- Restaurants in Shenzhen
- Shopping in Shenzhen
- Warnings and Dangers in Shenzhen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shenzhen
- 15 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Shenzhen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shenzhen
Top 10 Pages
- Machu Picchu Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inishmore Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Port Douglas Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Molenbeersel Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lier Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chobe National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues