"New Castle, Northern Ireland, the gateway" Newcastle by Alain_Smeets
Newcastle Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 38 photos
We went to Newcaslte as our starting point for the Slieve Donard hike. The Slieve Donard is the highest mountain of the Mourne mountain range and it's 850 metres high. The story of your hike and the consequences for Zuzu you can read in my travelogue hiking towards Slieve Donard. This was the memorable hike where Zuzu slipped and broke her leg just above her ankle.
Alain_Smeets' Related Pages
Newcastle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WHERE THE MOURNE MOUNTAINS SWEEP DOWN TO THE SEA"
- "Newcastle, Northern Ireland"
- "New Castle, Northern Ireland, the gateway"
- "Newcaste Co Down"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newcastle
- 0 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Newcastle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newcastle
Photos in NewcastleSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Machu Picchu Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inishmore Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Port Douglas Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Molenbeersel Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lier Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chobe National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues