"Passing through towards Galway" Ballyvaghan by Alain_Smeets
Ballyvaghan Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 23 photos
The small town of Ballyvaghan was a stop on our way towards Galway our final destination for today. We took our time and stopped several times to admire the landscape and the coastal scenery and we discovered an abandoned monastery. But I forget to write down the name, so if any one knows this place let me know.
Thanks to VT-member Krumel this monastery got a name: St. Colman's Abbey.
Dunguaire Castle was built by the Hynes Clan in 1520, and is situated on the shores of Galway Bay. The Castle takes it... more travel advice
Alain_Smeets' Related Pages
Ballyvaghan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Turn right........................."
- "Passing through towards Galway"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ballyvaghan
- 2 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Ballyvaghan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ballyvaghan
Photos in BallyvaghanSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Machu Picchu Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inishmore Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Port Douglas Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Molenbeersel Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lier Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chobe National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues