"Where do I park my car?" Inishcrone by Alain_Smeets
Inishcrone Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 4 photos
When we drove from Keel on Achil Island towards Donegal we wanted to see that famous beach at Inishcrone. So we did a short detour to end up in a traffic jam.
We found a parking spot very close to the beach and walked the last hundred meters to the beach. What we saw there, well I couldn’t believe my eyes. There was even a bigger traffic jam on the beach. Can you imagine that you park your car on the beach itself and go for a swim. Aaarrggghhh, what an idea and here in Ireland, well just drive you car on the beach, walk 15 metres and lay down in the clean air of the car exhausts.
What a day to go to the beach, the sun is shining and your neighbour is just starting his car. Hehehe, well only in Ireland I guess. While we walked about next to the restless people in their cars, we can do nothing then smile about this method of parking. Going to the beach to relax and then stress one half hour in the car because you can't reach the road.
We step in our car and within a minute we are on our way towards Drumcliff and Donegal.
- Pros:Nice beach
- Cons:Parked cars and traffic jam
- In a nutshell:A nice beach with parked cars and a traffic jam. -aaarrgggghhh-
Alain_Smeets' Related Pages
Inishcrone Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Inishcrone
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Inishcrone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Inishcrone
Top 10 Pages
- Machu Picchu Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inishmore Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Port Douglas Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Molenbeersel Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lier Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chobe National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues