"Having a great time in Trinidad" Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad by Alain_Smeets

Trinidad Travel Guide: 229 reviews and 673 photos

Nele, me and Wim having our breakfast in Casa Grande.

Trinidad is a very nice city to visit and is located in the south of Cuba. It's a village where you can do lot's of things. You can take a bike ride towards Playa Ancon of go on hikes in the area.

Also it’s a great city to walk in and why not go dancing with the Cubans at night. We were also very lucky to find a theatre group rehearsing and we watch them during this rehearsal. It’s my kind of a city.

• Pros:Quiet relaxed and enough things to do.
  • Cons:Can't think of any.
  • Last visit to Trinidad: May 2000
  • Intro Updated May 24, 2003

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2006 at 1:44 PM

Excellent tips.

• Scandic's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2005 at 8:49 AM

Wow, thanks a lot for these great Trinidad pages. So many useful tips, especially for hikers like me. I will travel to Cuba this summer and looking forward to do that. Great great job. Pictures were awe too! -Niina

• Nov 20, 2003 at 9:24 PM

Excellant page, fantastic albums, nice tips and great narration. Many many happy returns of the day.Wishing you a happy birthday and the best in future. Have a nice party tonight.

• dila's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2003 at 3:26 AM

great pictures and info

• Jul 30, 2003 at 10:59 AM

Topes de Collantes looks great for a day hiking! And the tower sounds a nice place for breathtaking..Hmmm..that's alot of food! I'll go and eat!hehe

• Christian.Lafont's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2003 at 2:44 AM

Trinidad is a fantastic place. You describe it just right. (Back pack can be useful to get there ;-) )

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2003 at 11:18 AM

It was really a nice experience, thanks for sharing!

• swesn's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2003 at 8:55 PM

great travelogue, you did a lot for this trip! wonderful experience, i'm sure

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2003 at 11:22 AM

interesting tips.. but the travelogues are the real icing on the cake

• nada1712's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2003 at 7:47 AM

Nice page, I enjoyed it, Best wishes Nada

Alain_Smeets

“We don`t regret the things we did, but the ones we didn`t do.”

Badges & Stats in Trinidad

Have you been to Trinidad?