"Beach Bum" Kampong Cherating by Kindberg37
Kampong Cherating Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 28 photos
I was only able to stay 3 days in Cherating, but they were the most relaxing and fun days of my trip. This tiny coastal town is just full of great activities, and the people here are friendly and welcoming.
While looking online for a history of some sort to add to my page I realized that this portion of Cherating is small compared to the larger, touristy portion advertised. Online you can find Club Med and other hotels listed as being in Cherating. But if you check in Lonely Planet it will tell you how to get to this remarkable, secluded area - away from the tourists.
I only saw one place that rented horses, and I unfortunately didn't get the chance to ride. But the horses looked... more travel advice
While I was here I made a sarong for my little nephew! There are a few places that offer this activity, but I liked... more travel advice
Kindberg37's Related Pages
Kampong Cherating Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beach Bum"
- "Carefree Cherating"
- "Impiana Resort"
- "weekend break in Cherating"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kampong Cherating
- Hotels in Kampong Cherating
- Restaurants in Kampong Cherating
- Warnings and Dangers in Kampong Cherating
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kampong Cherating
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kampong Cherating?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampong Cherating
Photos in Kampong CheratingSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 19 reviews, 14 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Bandar Seri Begawan Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mérida Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Melaka Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos