"BluecatCanoe's new Long Beach Page" Long Beach by BluecatCanoe
Long Beach Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 41 photos
A short drive from Slidell, La. I would drive to Long Beach every spring. Several summers I rented a condo at Sandcastles for weeks. It offered a nice quiet place to go to to walk on the beach or fish, or just get away. That was before the casinos, I am not sure how quiet it is now but long Beach should not have been affected as it isn't all that close.
Like most communities along the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Long Beach was basically washed away by Katrina and still rebuilding. The places I stayed and remember are now gone.
Long Beach is one of the quieter towns along the Mississippi Coast, like Pass Christian, Waveland, and Bay St. Louis. As... more travel advice
The beach is actually along the Mississippi Sound which is like a bay. The water is shallow and brown in color, there... more travel advice
BluecatCanoe's Related Pages
Long Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LONG BEACH, MISSISSIPPI"
- "BluecatCanoe's new Long Beach Page"
- "Long Beach, Mississippi"
- "Basaic Long Beach Page"
- See All...
- Hotels in Long Beach
- Restaurants in Long Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Long Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Long Beach
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Long Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Long Beach
Photos in Long BeachSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Pearl River Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Natchez Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Slidell Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Abita Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Austria Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos