"BluecatCanoe's new Bay Saint Louis Page" Bay Saint Louis by BluecatCanoe
Bay Saint Louis Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 24 photos
Bay St. Louis, Ms. is about a 25 minute drive from my cottage in Pearl River, La. This summer I have driven there numerous times, at first just to walk the beach but the small town has grown on me and now I go whenever I can to eat, walk, or sit on the small sandy beach.
Unfortunately Hurricane Katrina just about washed everything away. But some of my favorite restaurants have moved to higher ground off the beach to the main highway. Please come by and visit there are 2 casinos open and a few nice places to stay overnight.
For a great view of the bay you can eat or simply sit and have a drink at 'Dock of the Bay'. A unique place with a... more travel advice
BluecatCanoe's Related Pages
Bay Saint Louis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Coping after Hurricane Katrina"
- "BluecatCanoe's new Bay Saint Louis Page"
- "A Small Community Destroyed - 2005"
- "Bay St. Louis, Mississippi"
- "Basaic Bay Saint Louis Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bay Saint Louis
- Hotels in Bay Saint Louis
- Transportation in Bay Saint Louis
- Nightlife in Bay Saint Louis
- Restaurants in Bay Saint Louis
- Warnings and Dangers in Bay Saint Louis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bay Saint Louis
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bay Saint Louis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bay Saint Louis
Photos in Bay Saint LouisSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Pearl River Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Natchez Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Slidell Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Abita Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Austria Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos