"BluecatCanoe's Slidell Page" Slidell by BluecatCanoe
Slidell Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 71 photos
Slidell is located 35 miles north of New Orleans, La. in the cross roads of three Interstate highways. The area is surrounded by beautiful water ways, swamps, and great fishing. Historically Native Americans camped along the Pearl River, named by them because the freshwater clams found there produce pearls.
Slidell has all the small chain motels, Days Inn, Shoney, Ramada, to name a few, but if you go try to camp out on rent a... more travel advice
The entire Pearl River Wildlife Management Area, the Locks, and Indian Village. All the beautiful bayous and swamps in... more travel advice
BluecatCanoe's Related Pages
Slidell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Louisiana Swamp Land!"
- "BluecatCanoe's Slidell Page"
- "Basaic Slidell Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Slidell
- Hotels in Slidell
- Transportation in Slidell
- Nightlife in Slidell
- Restaurants in Slidell
- Shopping in Slidell
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Slidell
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Slidell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Slidell
Photos in SlidellSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Pearl River Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Natchez Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Slidell Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Abita Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Austria Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos