"BluecatCanoe's new Ponchatoula Page" Ponchatoula by BluecatCanoe
Ponchatoula Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 6 photos
Ponchatoula a Native-American word for "falling hair" used to describe the "Spanish Moss" hanging from oak trees. Ponchatoula is best known for it's Strawberry Festival held yearly in April. Fresh sweet Louisiana Strawberrys picked fresh from the vines and sold at roadside stands.
As it is located near Hammond, a university town there are chain motels near by. A few of the old homes allow over night... more travel advice
Ponchatoula is a small Northshore town between Baton Rouge and Slidell off the interstate system. A car is a must. more travel advice
BluecatCanoe's Related Pages
Ponchatoula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BluecatCanoe's new Ponchatoula Page"
- "Ponchatoula: a quaint stop-off"
- "SeaBreezeUSA's Ponchatoula Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ponchatoula
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ponchatoula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ponchatoula
Photos in PonchatoulaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Pearl River Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Natchez Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Slidell Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Abita Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Austria Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos