"BluecatCanoe's new Covington Page" Covington by BluecatCanoe
Covington Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 67 photos
Located in St. Tammany the town of Covington is going through a lot of building. It is the "Parish Seat" and as such houses the Court House that is being built. The town is old and full of shops and art galleries. An old hardware store is an active shop and museum. A good day trip from New Orleans to eat and shop.
Off the interstate system and 'across the Lake' from New Orleans a car is a must. more travel advice
BluecatCanoe's Related Pages
Covington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Orleans Alternative"
- "BluecatCanoe's new Covington Page"
- "My Home Covington, La 70433"
- "Basaic Covington Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Covington
- Hotels in Covington
- Restaurants in Covington
- Shopping in Covington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Covington
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Covington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Covington
Photos in CovingtonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Pearl River Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Natchez Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Slidell Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Abita Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Austria Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos