Gällivare Things to Do Tips by Piggelin
Gällivare Things to Do: 12 reviews and 21 photos
In the summertime the midnight sun is really something you don't want to miss. You can see it 2/6 - 12/7.
Just to be able to see the sun at 12.00pm is amazing.
Directions: The best place to see it is on Dundret. Dundret is that almost-a-mountain hill you can see at all times.
On cold, clear nights (wintertime) you can see this green and sometimes red light sweep across the sky.
Address: Just look up!
Go down a 1000 metres below surface. Experience total darkness...
More Reviews (8)
- Packing List
- Airplane is the fastest and...
- See All If you're from Stockholm,...
- 'Gropen' in Malmberget. This...
Piggelin's Related Pages
Gällivare Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Gällivare
- Hotels in Gällivare
- Transportation in Gällivare
- Nightlife in Gällivare
- Restaurants in Gällivare
- Shopping in Gällivare
- Warnings and Dangers in Gällivare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gällivare
- 11 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Gällivare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gällivare
Photos in GällivareSee All Photos (5)
- Piteå Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Gällivare Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- Finland Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos