"country of wild life and beach" Kenya by hanspeter_W.
Kenya Travel Guide: 4,303 reviews and 11,695 photos
Kenya is very developped in tourism with very nice wildlfie parks and nice beaches
- Pros:very developped touristic resources
- Cons:too many sellers on touristic spots
on the boat trip you can see dolphins, enjoy snorkelling swimming in glass clear water and have a very delicious seafood... more travel advice
BOULEVARD HOTEL OR ALSO CALLED SENTRIM HOTEL IS VERY GOOD PRICED MIDDLE CLASS HOTEL IN CENTER OF NAIROBI, BEHIND NORFOLK... more travel advice
hanspeter_W.'s Related Pages
Kenya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jamhuri ya Kenya"
- "Mombasa & once around the National Parks"
- ""YOUR @SS is GRASS!:"
- "Working in Kenia"
- "AMBOSELI SAFARI!!"
- "KENYA, JAMBO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kenya
- Hotels in Kenya
- Transportation in Kenya
- Nightlife in Kenya
- Restaurants in Kenya
- Shopping in Kenya
- Warnings and Dangers in Kenya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kenya
- 25 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kenya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kenya
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "WHY MY TRAVEL MAP IS DIFFRENT"
- Wrote a Review make an unforgetable trip to wasini island in Kenya Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "make an unforgetable trip to wasini island"
- updated a Kenya Travel Page "country of wild life and beach"
- Commented on one of clicca's Kenya travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- State of Sabah Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 53 photos
- Burma Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Gonder Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- South Korea Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bohol Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Phuket Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos