"small country in the heart of africa" Top 5 Page for this destination Burundi by hanspeter_W.
Burundi Travel Guide: 125 reviews and 1,079 photos
Burundi is recovering from the civil war. people are very friendly and peaceful..still not many tourists around even good infrastructure would be there with some nice hotels and excellent food in restaurants
visit the local zoo and open air museum...they are small but worth to visit..to see local fauna and local history and... more travel advice
as burundi is still not so touristized as other countries you can get good tour by rowing boat for economic price and... more travel advice
hanspeter_W.'s Related Pages
Burundi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A country unburdened by major tourist attractions"
- "REBUILDING BURUNDI"
- "A so God Blessed visit to Burundi!"
- "small country in the heart of africa"
- "Visit to Burundi"
- "the forgotten explorers from Portugal and Spain"
- "cosmopolit's new Burundi Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Burundi
- Hotels in Burundi
- Transportation in Burundi
- Nightlife in Burundi
- Restaurants in Burundi
- Shopping in Burundi
- Warnings and Dangers in Burundi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burundi
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Burundi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burundi
Top 10 Pages
- State of Sabah Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 53 photos
- Burma Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Gonder Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- South Korea Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bohol Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Phuket Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos