"hanspeter_W.'s new Uusikaupunki Page" Uusikaupunki by hanspeter_W.
Uusikaupunki Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 72 photos
As I could not find any page under Aland/Ahvenanmaa
I use this page.
Aland (in Swedish) or Ahvenanmaa (in Finnish) is a lovely archipelago between Finland and Sweden with a mixture of both cultures. It belongs to Finland but has its kind of autonomy, using own stamps and people do not need to serve in finnish army, most mostly Swedish is spoken on the islands. It is in every case worth a visit due to its silence and beautiful nature with a lot of water around and nice, clean nature on the islands. Best you come to see by one of the big boats (Silja, Viking) either from Stockholm, Helsinki or Turku.
hanspeter_W.'s Related Pages
Uusikaupunki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Uusikaupunki -hundred of islands sea area..."
- "sami77's new Uusikaupunki Page"
- "hanspeter_W.'s new Uusikaupunki Page"
- "Uusikaupunki - Old Town"
- "Dexters's new Uusikaupunki Page"
- "Uusikaupunki --- The New City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Uusikaupunki
- Hotels in Uusikaupunki
- Transportation in Uusikaupunki
- Restaurants in Uusikaupunki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Uusikaupunki
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Uusikaupunki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uusikaupunki
Photos in UusikaupunkiSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- State of Sabah Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 53 photos
- Burma Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Gonder Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- South Korea Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bohol Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Phuket Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos