"nazreth pleasant town on AddisHarar road" Nazret by hanspeter_W.
Nazret Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 15 photos
Adama (Oromo: Adaamaa or Hadaamaa; Amharic: አዳማ, Ädama, Ādama), better known] as Nazret or Nazreth (Amharic: ናዝሬት?, Nazret), is a city in central Ethiopia and the previous capital of the Oromia Region Adama forms a Special Zone of Oromia and is surrounded by Misraq Shewa Zone. It's located at WikiMiniAtlas
8°33′N 39°16′E / 8.55°N 39.27°E / 8.55; 39.27 at an elevation of 1712 meters, 99 km southeast of Addis Ababa. The city sits between the base of an escarpment to the west, and the Great Rift Valley to the east.
- Pros:pleasant town on harar-addis road
BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN STYLE COTTAGE, JUST ABOVE THE AWASH WATRFALL EXCELLENT FOOD AND BEVERAGE CHOICE FRIENDLY SERVICE VERY... more travel advice
hanspeter_W.'s Related Pages
Nazret Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "nazreth pleasant town on AddisHarar road"
- "Stop over on the road to Harar"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nazret
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Nazret?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nazret
Photos in NazretSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- State of Sabah Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 53 photos
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Gonder Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- South Korea Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bohol Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Phuket Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos