"capital of jamaica" Kingston by hanspeter_W.
Kingston Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 175 photos
Kingston is Jamaica's cosmopolitan capital at the foot of the broad Liguanea Plains. Founded following the disastrous Port Royal earthquake of 1692, it is the centre of government and commerce and offers a comprehensive variety of attractions for visitors
In Kingston the night life is centered on Knutsford Boulevard the "Kingston Strip". Kingston is Jamaica's cosmopolitan capital at the foot of the broad Liguanea Plains
Located in The Marketplace along Constant Spring Road, Usain Bolt's Tracks and Records seems to capture the very essence... more travel advice
you can visit training at mvp runners at technical university of Kingston more travel advice
hanspeter_W.'s Related Pages
Kingston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day trip to Kingston"
- "Kingston, city of contrasts."
- "Kingston, Jamaica"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kingston
- Hotels in Kingston
- Transportation in Kingston
- Nightlife in Kingston
- Restaurants in Kingston
- Shopping in Kingston
- Warnings and Dangers in Kingston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kingston
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kingston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kingston
Photos in KingstonSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- State of Sabah Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 53 photos
- Burma Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Gonder Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- South Korea Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bohol Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Phuket Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos