"cayenne" Cayenne by hanspeter_W.
Cayenne Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 28 photos
Cayenne is the capital of French Guiana, an overseas région and département of France located in South America. The city stands on a former island at the mouth of the Cayenne River on the Atlantic coast.
At the 2006 census, there were 100,323 inhabitants in the urban area of Cayenne (as defined by INSEE), 50,594 of whom lived in the city (commune) of Cayenne proper, and the remainder in the neighbouring commune of Remire-Montjoly. The commune of Matoury (18,032 inhabitants in 1999), where the Cayenne-Rochambeau Airport is located, is also a suburb of Cayenne, but it was not included in the official definition of the urban area by INSEE in 1999.
hanspeter_W.'s Related Pages
Cayenne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cayenne in Brief"
- "The Amazonian jungle in Europe"
- "France in South America!"
- "Cayenne a french town in south america"
- "Cayenne Travel Page"
- "CAYENNE CAPITAL OF FRENCH GUIANA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cayenne
- Nightlife in Cayenne
- Shopping in Cayenne
- Warnings and Dangers in Cayenne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cayenne
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Cayenne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cayenne
Top 10 Pages
- State of Sabah Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 53 photos
- Burma Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Gonder Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- South Korea Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bohol Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Phuket Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos