"hanspeter_W.'s new Bogota Page" Bogotá by hanspeter_W.
Bogotá Travel Guide: 664 reviews and 1,551 photos
Bogota is very interesting big town up on altitude of over 2600 metres..so take care when you arrive..
It is the town of the 4 years season in one day..you never know if it is foggy, rainy, sunny, cold or warm or anything between. The people are friendly and helpful as hardly in any other big town.
They prefer to speak only Spanish although most of them have more or less good knowledge of English.
located well in middle of La Candelaria, very quiet very friendly, helpful hosts more travel advice
visit museo d'Oro..even as known cultural-person I enjoyed to visit all the exhibition more travel advice
hanspeter_W.'s Related Pages
Bogotá Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bogota Revealed"
- "The Heart of Colombia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bogotá
- Hotels in Bogotá
- Transportation in Bogotá
- Nightlife in Bogotá
- Restaurants in Bogotá
- Shopping in Bogotá
- Warnings and Dangers in Bogotá
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bogotá
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Bogotá?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bogotá
Photos in BogotáSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- State of Sabah Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 53 photos
- Arusha Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Gonder Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- South Korea Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bohol Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Phuket Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos