"beautiful mountain town" Manizales by hanspeter_W.
Manizales Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 139 photos
This is a beautiful university city, famous throughout Colombia for the numerous private and public universities
The city has a real European, small city feel to it, like being in Switzerland or the Alps. In winter season it rains a lot (almost every day, but not for too long), but you can find very dry days in summer season. The air is always fresh, temperature a little cool, and can be balmy depending on which part of city you're visiting.
- Pros:very beautiful landscapes excellent transport system
The volcano is part of Los Nevados National Natural Park, which also contains several other volcanoes. The summit of... more travel advice
hanspeter_W.'s Related Pages
Manizales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Manizales and Los Nevados National Park"
- "beautiful mountain town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manizales
- Hotels in Manizales
- Transportation in Manizales
- Nightlife in Manizales
- Restaurants in Manizales
- Shopping in Manizales
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manizales
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Manizales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manizales
Top 10 Pages
- State of Sabah Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 53 photos
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Gonder Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- South Korea Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bohol Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Phuket Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos