"MOALBOAL NICE BEACH PLACE" Moalboal by hanspeter_W.
Moalboal Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 57 photos
Extending as a peninsula in the Southwestern tip of Cebu, Moalboal is bordered to the west by the Tañon Strait. From the western shoreline, the island of Negros can be seen. Moalboal is located 89 kilometers from Cebu City, about 2.5 hours by bus.
Moalboal is nestled between the towns of Alcantara and Badian. From the tulay, an unfinished bridge located in Moalboal's town proper, Badian Island can be clearly seen, as well as the popular tourist attraction, Pescador Island.
amazing waterfalls near Badian / Moalboal in very beautiufl landscape refreshing to take a bath in it..or take a good... more travel advice
hanspeter_W.'s Related Pages
Moalboal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Moalboal - Panagsama Beach"
- "Small village on Cebu - Moalboal"
- "A beach town without a beach"
- "MOALBOAL NICE BEACH PLACE"
- "Moalboal Cebu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moalboal
- Hotels in Moalboal
- Nightlife in Moalboal
- Restaurants in Moalboal
- Warnings and Dangers in Moalboal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moalboal
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Moalboal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moalboal
Photos in MoalboalSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- State of Sabah Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 53 photos
- Burma Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Gonder Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- South Korea Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bohol Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Phuket Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos