"ketapang - getaway for visiting mt.ijen" Ketapang by hanspeter_W.
Ketapang Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
small friendly town is best getaway for visiting mt.ijen, but also to go ove to bali..and has a lot to see
PlacesGunung Palung National Park, a beautiful rainforest park that can be reached from Ketapang. It was once wholly part of Ketapang regency, but now only a small part is, the rest in the regency that is named Kayong Utara or North Kayong (created 2007). Kayong is the nickname of Ketapang.
Ketapang has many beautiful beaches. Some of these include Sungai Jawi beach (10 km from the city), Tanjung Batu beach (35 km), and Pulau Datok beach (80 km).
Kelenteng Tua Pek Kong, a Chinese temple.
Tugu Ale-ale. Ale-ale is a kind of shell.
hanspeter_W.'s Related Pages
Ketapang Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ketapang
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ketapang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ketapang
Photos in KetapangSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- State of Sabah Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 53 photos
- Burma Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Gonder Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos
- South Korea Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bohol Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Phuket Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos