"Church" Augsbuurt-Lutjewoude by nighthawk
Augsbuurt-Lutjewoude Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
In the middle of nowhere, with just a farm and an old vicar's house next to it, stands a lovely little church.
No vespers are held here anymore. Only concerts every now and again.
My husband visits this place every now and again because his parents are buried here.
The church is on a little hill, a so called 'terp' as the Frisian people call it.
The people that live here are proud of being a Frisian.
These items were shown in a little window somewhere in the village of Kollum.
Kollum is about 3 miles from Augustinusga.
nighthawk's Related Pages
Augsbuurt-Lutjewoude Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Augsbuurt-Lutjewoude
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Augsbuurt-Lutjewoude?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Augsbuurt-Lutjewoude
Photos in Augsbuurt-LutjewoudeSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues