"Bakkeveen" Bakkeveen by nighthawk
Bakkeveen Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 10 photos
Bakkeveen, been coming here since I was a kid.
All throughout my childhood every now and again we either visited family or I went here with a group of youth for a weekend full of fun.
We walked some before we went for a snack and Marjet had decided to search for mushroom.
Fortunately we found this small pond filled with rain water so she could wash her hands.
Bakkeveen is situated in the Frisian woods and near this village is also a small moor.
Another place to go is the tea house located in a former residence of the noblesse.
Years back, when I stayed here with a group of youth for the weekend, I was the only one who knew how to roll a... more travel advice
Seems it is a trend to drive through this village in your oldtimer for we saw several of them passing by. Must be... more travel advice
nighthawk's Related Pages
Bakkeveen Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Bakkeveen
- Restaurants in Bakkeveen
- Warnings and Dangers in Bakkeveen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bakkeveen
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (110)
Have you been to Bakkeveen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bakkeveen
Photos in BakkeveenSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues