"Bergen, montmartre of the north" Bergen by nighthawk
Bergen Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 63 photos
I just love this little town....with it s ruïne church with a wall around it, the narrow streets, the shops, the atmosphere.
This is a painting I saw on the artistic market that s held every thursday in July and August
Just outisde Bergen, passed the roundabout, it s called "De Franschman" (the french).
A farm at the left sold the best ice cream, home made and natural.
During summer, the roads round Bergen are cramped with cars loaded by folks that wanna go to the beach. What they forgot... more travel advice
De Franschman is just some houses and farms but the farm sells delicious ice! more travel advice
nighthawk's Related Pages
Bergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Must come back for the shops!"
- "Bergen, charming lively town"
- "Bergen, montmartre of the north"
- "Holland is more then Amsterdam"
- "My family live here :-)"
- "Bergen Noord Holland, a great place to grow up"
- "Bergen (Noord-Holland)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergen
- Hotels in Bergen
- Transportation in Bergen
- Nightlife in Bergen
- Restaurants in Bergen
- Shopping in Bergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergen
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (111)
Have you been to Bergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergen
Photos in BergenSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues