"Bourtange" Bourtange by nighthawk
Bourtange Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 129 photos
Back to 1742 it read on the sign ... sure didn t look nor feel like it but it was a pleasure to be here!
Of course the house look old, but are they really? It was all so very well preserved, t was almost artificial. And not at all did it look as old as it did when I visited when I was bout 7 and 15 years of age.
Our kids liked it very much however, they were enthousiastic....haha might also be because I bought them old fashioned Dutch candy ;-).
The kids also made a wax candle, which they very much enjoyed.
This pic I 'stole' from the internet site on this place at
The mill had a real steep stairs leading to a door. I didn t dare climbing it but the kids were up and down all the... more travel advice
nighthawk's Related Pages
Bourtange Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "At the start of the Dutch independance march"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bourtange
- Hotels in Bourtange
- Transportation in Bourtange
- Restaurants in Bourtange
- Shopping in Bourtange
- Warnings and Dangers in Bourtange
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bourtange
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Bourtange?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bourtange
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues