"Moor, woods, sand and a place to hide" Diever by nighthawk
Diever Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 18 photos
The woods near Diever are beautiful as are most woods in this area. We went to visit friends who were camping.
We decided to go for a walk to the place where during WW 2 some people had been hiding. Unfortunately they got caught.
After quite a walk we came to a resting area. Fortunately for hubby for he had to carry the heavy bag with all the goodies in it :)
These picknick places are in most nature parcs.
This is the entrance to the hiding place. Nowadays it is easy to find but when it was used all around it were bushes and trees.
- Pros:Lot of nature and little roads to travel by
- Cons:It can get crowded on a sunny day
- In a nutshell:A place for us to sure go visit again
When you see this blue and yellow signs along a dust road, you are entering part of the national trust parcs where... more travel advice
Look for mushroom when you decide to hike in the woods round Diever. This little white signs tell you exactly where you... more travel advice
nighthawk's Related Pages
Diever Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Candlemaking in Diever"
- "Moor, woods, sand and a place to hide"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Diever
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Diever?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Diever
Photos in DieverSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues