"Eenum" Eenum by nighthawk
Eenum Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Eenum is not really worth a page I think .. for it is just some little village in the Groningen countryside if it weren't for the church that sits high on little hill facing countryside and neighboured by a still working farm ...
It is a historical place for once there used to be a large house as well, owned by one of Groningen's noble men.
When you are cycling through the province of Groningen, bring your picknick basket and set up a picknick in the fields behind the church!
- Pros:gives nice photo opportunities!
- Cons:there s nothing more interesting
nighthawk's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Eenum
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (110)
Have you been to Eenum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eenum
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues