"Older than Rome" Ezinge by nighthawk
Ezinge Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos
This may sound unbelievable to you, but it s true...this little place in the northern part of Groningen really is older than Rome.
Signs in the landscape and old waterways tell us the story of this place and it really shows a rich history.
A ditch, now an unimportant little water, once was an important waterway to the main city of the province of Groningen, the capital that goes by the same name: Groningen.
nighthawk's Related Pages
Ezinge Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ezinge
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Ezinge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ezinge
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues