Groningen Off The Beaten Path Tips by nighthawk Top 5 Page for this destination
Groningen Off The Beaten Path: 29 reviews and 30 photos
When you visit Groningen, you should cycle through the beautiful rural environment.
You then could have seen this blue heron, standing in the middle of a green field.
<center><FONT FACE='GEORGIA'SIZE='4'COLOR='BLUE'>Another beautiful sunset whilst driving home.<BR>Next turn right please!
<center><FONT FACE='GEORGIA'SIZE='4'COLOR='BLUE'> On this pic the 5 pipes, welcoming sign when travelling back home. They were from the electricity company, some years ago they were thorn down. Many people still regret that they are no longer there.
Next to it the new building of the Gasunie (Gas Company (?), now the highest building of Groningen.
More Reviews (96)
- See All Unexpected lill gem
- See All Road works
- See All Ni Hao
- See All Swiss alps in Groningen
- See All Cheese!
- See All Can we go again??? pls pls !!
nighthawk's Related Pages
Groningen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Groningen, a city I love!"
- "Groningen above all."
- "One of the world’s leading bicycle cities"
- "Citizens of Groningen are more courteous"
- "ER IS NIETS BOVEN GRONINGEN"
- "In the old days"
- "VT-meeting I"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Groningen
- Hotels in Groningen
- Transportation in Groningen
- Nightlife in Groningen
- Restaurants in Groningen
- Shopping in Groningen
- Warnings and Dangers in Groningen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Groningen
- 99 Reviews
- 179 Photos
- 27 Forum posts
- 209 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Groningen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Groningen
Photos in GroningenSee All Photos (179)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (150)
- Martini Toren - Martini Tower- 11 Reviews, 12 Photos
- City Museum- 12 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Prinsenhof - The Court of the Prince- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Martinikerk - Martini Church- 6 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Goudkantoor - Gold Office- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Der-Aakerk Church- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Synagogue- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Maritime Museum- 3 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Jozefkerk- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Korenbeurs- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
See All Groningen Things to Do