Groningen Nightlife Tips by nighthawk Top 5 Page for this destination
Groningen Nightlife: 18 reviews and 9 photos
The Martini in Christmas decoration.
This is a trendy place to be spotted...
Dress Code: Everything goes..
Address: Behind the townhall
Theme: People Watching
Hoge der AA. west side of town
Groningen is a university town. So nightlife in general is pretty lively if you can stomach all those youngsters :)
Off course there are other places to go when you are a bit above a certain age.
Don t visit however a club named Club Prive, unless you are desperate!
Dress Code: Most is cool....we are not that formal.
Address: Eastern of the big grey tower.
Directions: This is somewhat away from the city center to the west. At the right is The Mac, a gay club.
Theme: Adult Spot
More Reviews (95)
- See All Unexpected lill gem
- See All Road works
- See All Ni Hao
- See All Swiss alps in Groningen
- See All Cheese!
- See All Can we go again??? pls pls !!
- See All Quasimodo climbing up and down and up...
- See All Hop an a pink bike!
- See All Flower market on Good Friday (annual...
- See All Beware
- See All Weather!
- See All When you visit Groningen,...
nighthawk's Related Pages
Groningen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Groningen, a city I love!"
- "Groningen above all."
- "One of the world’s leading bicycle cities"
- "Citizens of Groningen are more courteous"
- "Groningen, real city life"
- "ER IS NIETS BOVEN GRONINGEN"
- "VT-meeting in Groningen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Groningen
- Hotels in Groningen
- Transportation in Groningen
- Nightlife in Groningen
- Restaurants in Groningen
- Shopping in Groningen
- Warnings and Dangers in Groningen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Groningen
- 99 Reviews
- 179 Photos
- 27 Forum posts
- 209 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (110)
Have you been to Groningen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Groningen
Photos in GroningenSee All Photos (179)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (147)
- Martini Toren - Martini Tower- 11 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Prinsenhof - The Court of the Prince- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Martinikerk - Martini Church- 6 Reviews, 10 Photos
- City Museum- 12 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Goudkantoor - Gold Office- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Maritime Museum- 3 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Der-Aakerk Church- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Synagogue- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- St Josef Church- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Provinciehuis- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
See All Groningen Things to Do